2021 CBRN Events
NCT PRO Special Forces 2021
9 – 10 February, Suesterberg, The Netherlands
In February 2021, IB Consultancy will organize a two-days training event with the Dutch SOCOM, in order to develop its CBRNe (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and explosives) capability. The trainings will be led by experienced trainers and will be built around scenarios integrating all CBRNe response capabilities and equipment identified during the workshop. Teams from different Dutch agencies and organizations will train using the equipment of selected companies.
NCT PRO Challenge 2021
22 – 26 March, Cambodia
The first NCT PRO Challenge will be dedicated to CBRNe, C-IED and EOD responder teams and conducted at the Training School for Multinational Peacekeeping Forces in Kampong Speu, Cambodia. Teams of international professionals will be trained based on their requirements using equipment provided by leading CBRNe, C-IED and EOD companies. The trainings will focus on scenarios involving EOD and CBRN recon and detection, decontamination, detection, landmines, UXOs, IEDs and Chemical UXOs/IEDs.
CBRNe Summit Europe 2021
27 – 28 April 2021, Brno, Czech Republic
- CBRNe Summit Europe will focus on a number of key topics across the whole CBRNe: CBRNe capabilities of military and civil agencies, first responder techniques, asymmetrical threats, medical countermeasures to chem-bio threats, decontamination developments and techniques, countering IEDs, CBRNe threat intelligence, CBRNe forensics.
- Contact email@example.com or by phone +44 (0)1582 346 706 for information on how you can participate as a speaker, sponsor/exhibitor or delegate.
World CBRN & Medical Congress 2021
28 – 29 April 2021, Prague, Czech Republic
The Congress will take place as a part of the biennial defence and security exhibition, expert panels and networking FUTURE FORCES FORUM. Both the exhibition and forum are also attended by members of the NATO and EU working groups that are having official annual meetings within the FFF programme. FFF usually attracts over 7,000 professional participants, out of which 1,500 are official delegates and VIP guests.
23rd Chemical Weapons Demilitarisation (CWD) Conference
May 2021, London, UK
- Register now for the 23rd Chemical Weapons Demilitarisation (CWD) Conference – the primary international forum for sharing information in this field.
- Our exciting programme considers the changing demilitarisation landscape and difficulties associated with destroying chemical weapons.
- The CWD Conference is organised by Dstl, the science inside UK defence and security, on behalf of the Ministry of Defence, to promote collaborative working to achieve a future free from chemical weapons.